Terms and Conditions
Payment once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
1. Transaction processing charge will be borne by the user for using the payment Gateway. If the transaction has been cancelled by the user, processing charges will still apply to the Agent/card holder.
2. Multiple times debiting of Customer Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be adjusted in next bill to the customer.
3. The Customer will have to make a request for adjustment along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments. The request letter should be sent to email@example.com.
4. The request will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be adjusted in next bill by HCG-KCE.
5. In case of any queries, please call HCG Customer Helpdesk on +91-9990-595-595 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org