We at HARYANA CITY GAS believe that HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIORNMENT are inherent part of business. Company is making its best efforts to provide a safe and accident free environment for its employees’, customers & society. Apart from providing an environment friendly fuel to the customers, the Company uses best international practices in laying its infrastructure. The Company makes best efforts to educate the customers to handle the fuel. Needless to say that HCG is committed to eliminate air pollution.
The Company makes a systematic approach to promote Health, Safety & Environment in and around. The Company follows Safety Management System as HSE Policy, work permit system, personal protection, Fire & Safety Education and training, Accident reporting, investigation, Safety Audit and emergency preparedness etc.
Safety of our Customers is of prime concern to us for which we follow specific system approach.
- Safe Refilling instructions followed for all CNG Vehicles at CNG Station
- Safety symbols & cautionary instructions displayed all around
- Safety campaigns at CNG Stations to educate consumers
- Safety leaflets / Stickers developed for awareness on specific occasions
- Safety briefing are conducted before start-ups of any connections
- 24Hrs emergency contact number +91-7834-911-911; (Toll Free 1800-180-2605).
- Customer care helpline number +91-124-2388888; +91-9990-595-595
In order to inculcate the safety habits, training programs are conducted for consumers and employees to make them aware about the ways to safely handle the gas.