Important Announcements for PNG Customers
Important Information for Payment
- Please mention your CRN No., Registered Mobile No. and Name of registered consumer on back side of cheque.
- All cheques should be current dated and payable locally.
- Applicable bank charges shall be levied for each dishonour of cheque/ Instrument.
- Delayed Payment Charges @2% of billed amount shall be applicable. Any payment realised beyond the due date shall attract the charges.
- Any dispute in billing should be brought to the notice of HCG within 14 days of payment.
- We do not accept any cash payment.
- We also accept payment by Credit/Debit card at our office located at A-149, Sushant Lok-1, Gurugram, 122002.
- Now make instant payment of your PNG bills online without registration or login.
Things You Should Know
- Supply of PNG is subject to terms and conditions and as amended from time to time.
- Request for shifting gas connection will be as per applicable rules.
- PNG supply shall be liable to disconnection for non-payment of dues.
- Usage of gas is restricted to domestic use. Violation will attract penalty/ disconnection.
- Details of terms and condition as agreed may be referred to in the application form.
Safety and Maintenance Instructions
- Ensure appliance valve/ MCV is closed when not using gas.
- Gas supplied to consumer is mixed with odourants to facilitate detection of gas leak/ escape, if any such odour emanates from any installation/ pipelines, please call 24×7 Toll Free number 1800-180-2605 for assistance.
- Switch off the gas when attending to Mobile, Phone, etc.
- Keep kitchen well ventilated
- Keep windows open and allow AIR circulation inside the kitchen.
- Electrical installation/ wiring should be at a distance of atleast 1 ft. (300 mm) from the gas pipe and meter.
- The electric wire should never touch the gas pipe or traverse gas pipes.
- Don’t conceal Gas pipelines in permanent or temporary structures inside your premises.
- For change of Gas stove rubber tube, please avail the services from HCG for safe and smooth transition.
- Renovation and demolition of premises where HCG Gas is provided shall be undertaken subject to obtaining clearance from HCG.
- All post-installation services are on chargeable basis as per the applicable tariff.