HARYANA CITY GAS (KAPIL CHOPRA ENTERPRISE)
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
HCGKCE believes that outstanding business performance requires Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) as its core value. We aim to protect the health and safety of our people and minimise the environmental impact associated with our business.
We conduct our business in a responsible manner and in accordance with the good engineering and safety practice.
HCG(KCE) in its policy aims to provide the following:
- Special attention to safety, health and well-being of all the personnel.
- Environmental care and protection to achieve sustainable development.
- Compliance of all applicable legal and statutory requirements including regulations, standards, and code of practices for HSE.
- Need based education, training is provided to employees and contractors personnel.
- Developing a culture where people are encouraged to intervene and report on HSE issues.
- Invitation of concerns and suggestions from our stakeholders.
- Co-operation with relevant government and regulatory agencies and work with the industry to improve HSE practices.